Kirkland Signature – Organic Coconut Water
- Turnover = Rs 23,005 (2015-16); Rs 20,733 crore (2014-15)
- Milk processing capacity = 281 lakh LPD (2015-16); 380 lakh LPD (by next 5 years)
- Gujarat Cooperative Milk Marketing Federation (GCMMF)
- Milk procurement (2015-16) = 186 LPD (2015-16) & 148.5 LPD (2014-15)
- LPD – means Liters per day
- Decrease in milk prices this summer – Not possible because of increase of:
- Cost of fodder
- Cost of labor
- Cost of upkeep of milk producing animals
Read more at The Economic Times
- Rome was not in one day. Amul’s perennial success is due to its innovative contribution to nation-building and its role in creating a socio-economic revolution in rural India.
- Can they champion – Cost effective Organic milk and milk products in India?