- GSK launched the ‘Partnership for Prevention’ global programme to provide up to 40 preventive healthcare services for free to its 20,000 employees and their dependents in India.
- Aiming to develop a business where employees are healthy, engaged and motivated
- GSK is the first to undertake a programme at such a scale across the world
- Employees can avail these services at 1,500 hospitals and diagnostic centres across 440 cities in India
Read More at The Economic Times
- IIPL Bytes:
- Prevention is better than cure and GSK is making right investment on their most important asset of their innovation i.e. their human capital which helps them to maintain the competitive edge in the market.