- ITC, well-known Indian conglomerate is aiming to surpass Rupees 10,000 crore annual revenue in its food business in next 2 years
- ITC kicked off its food business with biscuits and now has a range of products including chips (Bingo), noodles, juices, ghee, dairy whiteners and many more.
- Their latest venture into chocolate industry with the launch of ‘Fabelle’, ‘finest luxury chocolates’ is expected to boost company’s profit in coming years
- K. Suresh, Vice-President, New category development said the game changers are the new products launched by the food business.
- Suresh also said, Fabelle was into making for over a decade now and has been revised at-least 8 times by the senior management at ITC Head-Quarters before the final nod to be released in market this April
- ITC stands firm in the Food business and is upping the annual revenue each year
- With such pace of progress, ITC can enter the big league. ITC’s food business is the second largest business within ITC, with contribution of nearly 18%
- The way ITC has perfected the value offering through Fabelle, shows that they want their innovation to be Right-first-time