Natco Pharma Launches – Generic Blood Cancer Drug at 98% discounted price #India
- Conglomerate Nestle India will launch a segment of premium chocolates with multiple technologies in Indian market next month which includes relaunch of previous Alpino along with European range of chocolates under the brand
- It has launched more than 10 products in last 6 months & having many more in pipeline in 10 category, including Munch nuts and Kit-Kat duo with a motive to not just rely on Maggi in the coming years.
- Plans to revive its Bar-One brand
- Nestle India’s chocolate business, which accounts for 12% of the entire portfolio, grew 1.8% in the last 6 months and also reported revenues of Rs 1,110 crore during calendar 2015.
Read more at economictimes.indiatimes.com
- With the expanded chocolate business, Nestle hopes to compete with rivals Mondelez and Ferrero who already hold a good share in the chocolate market, especially premium chocolate segment
- Many of the major players such as Mondelez, Ferrero and Mars have announced huge investment in India to go aggressive in this sector
- High octane of competition, brings opportunities for food scientist and allied-technologist to bring in the next disruptive innovation in the chocolate market